Forum KIA Cee'd, Pro Cee'd et Cee'd SW Index du Forum Forum KIA Cee'd, Pro Cee'd et Cee'd SW
Le Forum Francophone des propriétaires de KIA Cee'd, Pro Cee'd et Cee'd SW : Informations, aide, photos, mécanique, entretien, ...

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 
ATTENTION L'adresse du Forum a changée : http://kia-ceed.forumpro.fr/

Merci
Women's Ezekiel Elliott Jersey

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum KIA Cee'd, Pro Cee'd et Cee'd SW Index du Forum -> La vie du Forum Cee'd -> Vos idées, vos envies
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
xiaoying123

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Aoû - 11:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Women's Ezekiel Elliott Jersey Répondre en citant

INCHEON Women's Xavier Woods Jersey , South Korea, Sept. 24 (Xinhua) -- Chinese gymnasts won three out of five gold medals in the first day of apparatus finals at the Asian Games here on Wednesday. The other two went to Japan and DPR Korea.

Zou Kai from China, with five Olympic gold medals, won the gold medal in men's floor exercise with unmatched difficulty and perfect execution. He took 15.533 points, 0.233 points ahead of his teammate Huang Yuguo who finished second.

"I'm not very satisfied with my performance today," said Zou who won the event both at Beijing and London Olympics. "I could have done better, but I'm a little bit nervous. Whatever Women's Jourdan Lewis Jersey , I managed to nail it and I shouldn't ask for more."

"I know it's hard for me to make achievement at Rio. I feel the time for preparation is not enough," said Zou, who didn't train regularly until the second half of this year as he got married last November. "But I think the obstacles can make me stronger."

"Since I decided to hang on, I need to be ambitious," said the most prolific Chinese Olympian. "I'm looking forward to winning the sixth or even the seventh Olympic gold medal."

Japan's Yuya Kamoto, already pocketed two gold medals in team event and all-around, added a bronze medal with 14.933 points. "I'm happy to have won the medal in the floor final Women's Chidobe Awuzie Jersey , because I hadn't aimed to win in floor," he said.

Zou's teammates Yao Jinnan and Liao Junlin, added two gold medals in uneven bars and rings. Another Chinese Huang Huidan, the uneven bars champion in 2013 worlds, gained a silver medal in the event she is quite good at.

DPR Korea's Kang Yongmi ranked the third place in uneven bars, the silver and bronze medals of rings went to Japan's Kazuyuki Takeda and Vietnam's Dang Nam.

Influenced more or less by the foot injury during the training, the 39-year-old legendary gymnast Oksana Chusovitina failed to beat DPK Korea's Hong Un-jong Women's Taco Charlton Jersey , who grabbed the women's vault gold from her at Beijing Olympics. The bronze medal went to Vietnam's Phan Thi Ha Thanh.

"I feel good but tired after today's competition," Chusovitina said. "Overall I am happy with the result."

"I hope to make my seventh Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, and seven is my favorite number," she said and smiled. "Age is just a number and I keep doing it not for a living but because I love the sports. When I come to the podium I feel like a fish in the water."

On men's pommel horse, Japan's Masayoshi Yamamoto won the gold. Abdulla Azimov from Uzbekistan and Park Minsoo from South Korea took the silver and bronze medals.

The rest five apparatus finals including men's vault, parallel bars, horizontal bar and women's beam and floor exercise will begin on Thursday.

ROTTERDAM Women's Connor Williams Jersey , the Netherlands, Jan. 10 (Xinhua) -- A grand ceremony was held as scheduled on Saturday at the port of Rotterdam to welcome the world's biggest container ship, the CSCL Globe owned by China Shipping Group, though the vessel on her maiden voyage was held miles away from the port due to 7-10 gale wind and 4-meter-high waves roaring above the sea waters.

"It's an honor to welcome the CSCL Globe at the Port of Rotterdam. It's a testimony of the excellent relationship between China Shipping and the terminal operator, Euromax ECT here in Rotterdam, and also of the excellent relationship between the ports in China and the Port of Rotterdam," Allard Castelein Women's Leighton Vander Esch Jersey , Chief Executive of the Port of Rotterdam Authority, told Xinhua at the welcome ceremony.

"We look forward to further collaboration. I think the port of Rotterdam is laid out in a very efficient way for such vessels," he said, adding that it's a pity that the vessel cannot enter the port due to the bad weather while stressing that the safety of people and cargo on board has always been the primary consideration of the Port authorities.

"Although we have so many distinguished guests here, safety is paramount and we can not compromise. We have to wait till the weather turns better and that is part of the maritime industry. We expect the vessel to enter into the port in another 24 if not 48 hours," he explained.

"I do expect that many people will come to visit as soon as the ship comes in because the Dutch people support the maritime industry and businesses very much," added the head of the European largest port.

For Ahmed Aboutaleb Women's Dak Prescott Jersey , Mayor of Rotterdam, the voyage of the world's largest container ship to Rotterdam is a very impressive moment for the trade between China and the Netherlands.

"Rotterdam is a key port for Chinese exports to Europe. Through the port of Rotterdam, China has the opportunity to reach about 500 million rich consumers in Europe," said the mayor.

Chinese Ambassador to the Netherlands Chen Xu stressed that the arrival of the CSCL Globe at Rotterdam illustrates the win-win perspective of the development of trade and cooperation between China and the whole world.

"Four centuries ago, Chinese goods such as tea, silk and porcelains entered into the heartland of Europe through the Dutch gateway. We call it maritime silk road," said the ambassador.

"Nowadays Women's Ezekiel Elliott Jersey , the Chinese authorities have launched an initiative to develop the Silk Road Economic Belt and to build a 21st Century New Maritime Silk Road. This is not only based on the needs of China to further open up to the world, but also a platform for all relevant regions to develop together," said the ambassador.

Setting off from Tianjin, China, last December to embark on its first voyage on the Asia-Europe trade loop, the CSCL Globe measures 400 meters in length and about 60 meters wide, or the size of four soccer fields Chaz Green Jersey , Xiaowen Huang, deputy general manager of China Shipping Group, told the welcoming audience.

In spite of its extra carrying capacity, 19,000 twenty-foot equivalent unit (TEU) shipping containers, the CSCL Globe's electronically-controlled main engine, which automatically adjusts fuel consumption . Wholesale Throwback Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap   Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale College Jerseys   Wholesale NFL Jerseys   Wholesale NBA Jerseys From China   Wholesale College Basketball Jerseys   Cheap NBA Jerseys Free Shipping 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Aoû - 11:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum KIA Cee'd, Pro Cee'd et Cee'd SW Index du Forum -> La vie du Forum Cee'd -> Vos idées, vos envies Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Forum Hyundai Veloster Forum Hyundai i40 Forum Hyundai i30 Forum KIA Cee'd Forum Mazda CX-5 CX-7 Forum Audi Q3 Q5 Q7 Forum Mercedes-Benz ML Forum Infiniti Forum BMW Série 1 F20 Forum BMW Série 3 F30 Forum Renault Clio 4 Forum Suzuki Kizashi Forum Volkswagen Golf 7 Forum Volkswagen Up! SEAT Mii Skoda Citigo Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe A W176 Forum SEAT Leon 3 Forum Audi A5 S5 RS5 Forum Toyota Yaris Forum Toyota FT-86 Subaru BRZ

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation